this is pathetic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Over 4500 Katrina evacuees evicted from hotel rooms across the country.

Yeah. We take care of our own my ass. When many people protested, they were threatened with arrest. Many people are still waiting for promised FEMA trailers. Katrina was a disaster. The treatment of evacuees after the fact is a monstrosity.

We've got money to bomb the crap out of brown people the world over, but we can't manage to help people right here in our own country.

Disgusting.


0 Responses to “this is pathetic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm DJ Shiva.
  • From Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
  • I am a music nerd with a love for bass and political commentary, and far too much time on my hands. So many interesting, informative things on the internets; let me show you them.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links



Add to Google