You can destroy a country, but never shoot a campaign contributor


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Veep Dick Cheney on the shooting of his hunting partner:

"The image of him falling is something I will never be able to get out my mind," Cheney said, somberly. "It was one of the worst days of my life."


Perhaps he should see some videos of soldiers falling.

Or Afghanis. Or Iraqis.

I think this shooting is the least of Cheney's karmic worries.


0 Responses to “You can destroy a country, but never shoot a campaign contributor”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm DJ Shiva.
  • From Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
  • I am a music nerd with a love for bass and political commentary, and far too much time on my hands. So many interesting, informative things on the internets; let me show you them.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links



Add to Google